Ralph Downey Memorial Classic Registration
The Founder's Inn and Spa will serve as the Tournament Headquarters on Friday evening's registration. The hotel address is 5641 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23464. Ralph Downey Memorial Classic cordially invites all coaches and managers to our Coach & Manager Meet & Greet, 5:30 p.m. until 10:00 p.m., at the Founder's Inn and Spa. The menu includes adult beverages and heavy hors d'ouvres to be served with soccer camaraderie.
Teams are required to register Friday, May 23, 2014 during the hours of 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Teams traveling long distances and arriving later than 10:00 p.m. are to make arrangements for Saturday morning registration with the Tournament Director prior to Thursday, May 22, 2014. Contact the Tournament Director via e-mail to arrange the appointment.
Teams are to present the following documents at registration for verification of eligilibilty:
1. Original and two (2) copies of the team's Duly Authorized Official State Roster with Jersey numbers.
2. Duly Authorized US Youth Soccer Member Passes or other National Affiliate Member Passes for each player.
3. Medical Release Form for each player signed by the parent or guardian. Medical Releases are not required to be notarized.
4. Duly Authorized Permission to Travel issued by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
5. Guest Player authorization as required by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
US Youth Soccer Region 1 teams are not required to present Permission to Travel within Region 1. New Jersey and Conneticut state association teams are required by their home state to obtain Permission to Travel. US Youth Soccer Region 2, 3, and 4 teams are required to present and Approved Permission to Travel from their state association to attend Rush Cup on the Coast.