Fun Fours for Operation Smile Registration
The Virginia Rush Soccer Club office will serve as the Tournament Headquarters on Friday evening's registration. The office address is 2181 Landstown Rd, Virginia Beach VA 23456.
Teams are required to "check in" at registration on Friday, September 7, 2012 during the hours of 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. All Southside teams are required to register on Friday night. Peninsula and out-of-town teams can check in one hour prior to the first game on Saturday morning.
Teams are to present the following documents at registration for verification of eligilibilty:
1. Original and two (2) copies of the team's Duly Authorized Official State Roster with Jersey numbers. (Recreation or Advanced team rosters are issued by the team's club.)
2. Duly Authorized US Youth Soccer Member Passes for each player. (Recreation and Advanced teams player passes are issued by the team's club. Rush recreation and advanced team players do not need to have player passes as they are in the Rush office.) Medical Release Form for each player signed by the parent or guardian.
3. Medical releases are available for download on the Rush website www.varush.rushsoccer.com. Medical Releases are not required to be notarized.
4. Duly Authorized Permission to Travel issued by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association as required.
5. Guest Player authorization as required by the team's US Youth Soccer State Association or other National Affiliate.
US Youth Soccer Region 1 teams are not required to present Permission to Travel within Region 1. New Jersey and Conneticut state association teams are required by their home state to obtain Permission to Travel.